Oct 11 2010

MIT + Harvard + Wellesley Filipino Mixer 2010

Published by under Blog,News

The mixer event between MIT Filipino Students Association, Harvard Philippine Forum, and Wellesley Club Filipina was held on October 22, 2010 at the Media Room, Zesiger Sports Center @ MIT. Thank you everyone for coming. It was indeed a great night! We’re looking forward to future events. Pictures and videos during the event will be posted soon.

Maraming salamat!

16 responses so far

16 Responses to “MIT + Harvard + Wellesley Filipino Mixer 2010”

1. Hі thеrе, I ωoulԁ like tо subѕсrіbe foг this webpagе tο gеt neweѕt uрԁates, therefore
    where can i ԁο it please help.

2. Code Reudc says:

Great communication thankyou guys

3. Code Promo says:

I ωoulԁ like tо subѕсrіbe foг this webpagе also

4. Thank you for the information guys

5. Boston College
    UMass
    Boston University
    Northeastern
    MIT
    Harvard
    Holy Cross
    Emerson
    Brandeis
    Wellesley
    Bentley
    Clark

These are some the colleges I’ll be applying to- but if I could choose which college I’d most want to attend, it would be BC. I’ve dreamed of studying there since I was in the 7th grade.

Thank you for helping!

6. Manny says:

I think that all of these are great colleges to go to, I like to apply to obviously as much as I can in order to give myself the best options that I can have.

Thanks for the great article and good information regarding the mixer.

7. I always used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of
    internet so from now I am using net for articles or reviews,
    thanks to web.

8. seo says:

I believe that these are extraordinary schools to head off to, I get a kick out of the chance to apply to clearly to the extent that I can keeping in mind the end goal to provide for myself the best choices that I can have.

Much obliged concerning the incredible article and great data in regards to the blender.

9. seo says:

I imagine that these are extraordinary schools to head off to, I get a kick out of the chance to apply to clearly to the extent that I can with a specific end goal to provide for myself the best choices that I can have.

A debt of gratitude is in order regarding the extraordinary article and great data in regards to the blender.

10. I just couldn’t leave your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual provide in your guests?
    Is gonna be back frequently in order to inspect new posts

11. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to
    get that “perfect balance” between usability and appearance.
    I must say that you’ve done a superb job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox.
    Exceptional Blog!

12. Hey,

Is this going to happen again? I saw it over the summer and wanted to have something like this for the 2014-2015 year if that is possible.

Thanks!

13. escort bayan says:

14. I imagine that these are extraordinary schools to head off to, I get a kick out of the chance to apply to clearly to the extent that I can with a specific end goal to provide for myself the best choices that I can have.

15. This is great I definitely want to see the next event and I’ll make ensure my schedules will be set for the right date. :-)

Thanks a lot!